Last updated: September 7, 2021
This Policy applies to PII collected:
• By and through the Service; • In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and PFP; and • When you participate in live broadcasts that we offer from time to time to subscribers.
This Policy does not apply to PII that:
• we collect in ways other than through the Service, including on any other website that we or a third party operate; or • any third party may collect, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible via the Service.
By visiting or using the Service or by purchasing a subscription from PFP, you agree to our collection and use of PII as this Policy describes. THIS POLICY MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICE AFTER ANY MODIFICATION MEANS THAT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE CHANGE AND AGREE TO THE PRACTICES THAT WE DISCLOSE IN THE POLICY AND ANY UPDATED VERSIONS OF THE POLICY.
PII That You Manually Provide Us
The PII that you manually provide us through or in connection with the Service may include:
• Information that you enter into forms on the Service. • Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us. • Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes. • Details of transactions that you carry out through the Service. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Service. • Search queries that you type into the Service’s search interface.
In these ways, we may ask you for your name, email address or other contact information, payment information, and information about how you have used the Service.
PII That We Collect Automatically Through Data Collection Technologies
As you use the Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect information about your equipment and browsing actions. These may include:
• Details of your visits to the Service, including traffic data, location data, logs, and the resources that you access and use on the Service. • Information about your computer or device and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
We collect this information to help us understand how people use the Service, how we can improve its speed, how we can make it easier for people to use it and in some cases to advertise the Service or other products that we offer. The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
You may opt out of our use of these tools with you, and you can learn more about how to do so at the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Webchoices page, European Advertising Standards Alliance (EASA)’s Framework and the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt Out page.
How We Use Your PII
We use your PII to:
• Provide the Service to you. • Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us. • Let you know about changes to the Service or any products or services we offer or provide though it. • Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it. • Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts that you enter into with us, including for billing.
If we use your email address to communicate with you (with the exception of transactional emails regarding your use of the Service), we will provide you with the option to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails.
How We Disclose PII to Third Parties
We will not sell, rent, license or disclose PII to third parties except:
We use various Third-Party Services to operate the Service. These include Facebook API, Facebook’s Pixel, Facebook Lead Ads, Facebook SDKs, Google Ads, Google Analytics and Mailchimp, and may include others in the future. Third-Party Services collect, use and share PII pursuant to their own privacy and security policies. Some of them, including Google, may use location information and other PII to serve advertisements to consumers on other websites. By using our Service, you consent to our providing PII with Third-Party Services to be used in accordance with their own privacy and security policies as they exist today and as they may change in the future. For more information about how Google’s services use PII, see “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services.”
DATA SECURITY; WAIVER OF CLAIMS
We use reasonable efforts to protect your PII from unauthorized access, but we cannot and do not warrant or promise that it will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers.
BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU (A) CONSENT TO OUR USING YOUR PII AS DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY DESPITE THIS RISK; (B) WAIVE ANY CLAIMS AGAINST US OR ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY OR AFFILIATE COMPANY THAT WE HAVE OR MAY HAVE IN THE FUTURE RELATING TO THE INTERCEPTION, USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PII BY THIRD PARTIES UNAUTHORIZED BY US; AND (C) AGREE TO NOTIFY US PROMPTLY IF YOU SUSPECT ANY UNAUTHORIZED USAGE OF PII.
Your Rights to Edit, Update and Remove PII
You may edit or update PII that we maintain about you at any time by using the tools in your Account feature. To request that we delete the PII that we maintain about you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Do Not Track” Technology
If you use Do-Not-Track tools to prevent websites and software products from tracking your online behavior across websites, please be aware that we do not change the way the Service works (as described in this Policy) in response to requests not to be tracked. You may, however, be able to disable certain tracking signals used by individual Third-Party Services, which you may do by accessing those services.
No Rights of Third Parties
This Policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties, nor does it require disclosure of any information relating to users of the Service.
Limitation of Warranties
We make no representations, warranties or promises about the security of PII except as stated expressly in this Policy or where required by law.
For More Information
Please direct any questions about this Policy to email@example.com.